Inquire online or over the phone.
Get in contact with one of our helpful staff over the phone, by email, or online, by clicking the button below.
(928) 474-8050 email@example.com
Take a tour to learn about scholarships and affordability.
Come take a tour to meet all the amazing staff and faculty and experience Christ-centered education at its finest.
schedule a tour below
Receive Acceptance Letter.
After applying and taking a tour, an acceptance letter will be sent through email. Get ready, the experience of a lifetime is about to begin.
Get Ready for the First Day of School.
We’re so excited to see you begin a new chapter of your life here at PCS! Be sure to pick up a uniform, and we’ll see you in the classroom.
Scholarships and Affordability
Education is your best investment.
– The Bartlett family
As a Private, Christian school in Arizona, PCS receives no funding from governmental sources. However, students can receive scholarships from Student Tuition Organizations (STO), as well as Corporate Scholarships Organizations. The primary STO that Payson Christian uses is Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization (ACSTO).
The primary Corporate Scholarship organization that Payson Christian School uses is School Choice Arizona, but students are encouraged to research need based qualifications for all corporate scholarship organizations.
1. Student must have a new application on file every year at the STO. Go to http://acsto.org/ and fill out an application for your student. There are no income restrictions to receive scholarships.
2. Individual tax payers can then donate up to their state tax liability, or the maximum STO donation limit, whichever is less (this amount changes every year, and you can find that amount on the ACSTO website).
a. Donations are a dollar for dollar state tax credit, reducing the total state tax liability for that tax year. Donations must be made before taxes are filed, up to April 15th to claim the credit for that previous tax year.
b. Donations can be made to the private Christian school of the donor’s choice. Individual student recommendations can also be made, but are not guaranteed.
3. Student tuition can be fully funded through the use of scholarships.
Corporate Tax Credit
1. Scholarship recommendations are reviewed and disbursed to the school periodically.
2. Student must have a new application on file each year at each corporate scholarship organization (see below for a list of corporate scholarship organizations), and meet scholarship guidelines to receive scholarship from that foundation. If no application is on file, students cannot receive this scholarship.
3. C and S Corporations can donate their state tax liability to any corporate scholarship organization, and name the private school of their choice to receive their donation. Donations are a dollar for dollar state tax credit, reducing the total state tax liability for that corporation for that tax year.
4. Scholarships are reviewed and disbursed to the school.
Here’s a list of Corporate Scholarship Organizations. Check the scholarship guidelines, and apply to all of them!
These scholarships are for disabled students (receiving an IEP or 504 plan), students who have ever been in the foster care system, or low income students. Don’t count yourself out for low income scholarships! For the 17-18 application, “low income” is about $80,000 for a family of four! Apply now, deadlines approach quickly.
Still need help? Schedule a 1:1 scholarship consultation for more help by calling (928) 474-8050. We’re happy to assist you!
Tuition is billed out in 10 or 12 monthly payments. If paid in full before the first day of school, a $200 discount will be given. Tuition will be prorated for students starting after the first day school.
Additional Fees: $25 non refundable application fee,
$150 enrollment/re-enrollment fee.
5 Full Days $5,900
3 Full Days $3,540
5 half Days $4,900
Kinder Half day
5 half days $4,900
Kinder – 5th grade
6th – 8th Grade